MSI is a bilingual website with the data provided in significant parts in the native language of Malayalam. While English will always be an available option within MSI, you need to get malayalam font installed on your computer to read Malayalam content on MSI.
Before you get started you might also want to read the following links:
Here is a step-by-step guide to download and install a Malayalam unicode font.
- Click here to download the Malayalam unicode font Anjali Old Lipi to your computer.
- Go to the Fonts folder: My Computer> C> Windows> Fonts
- Then to add font, go to: File> Install New Font. Then show the path of the Anjali Old Lipi, that you downloaded earlier.
Now Please follow the next three steps based on the browser you are using
- Start Internet Explorer
- Go to: Tools> Internet Options> Fonts> Select Malayalam in Language Script> Select Anjali Old Lipi in Webpage Font
- Click OK and OK.
- Start Mozilla Firefox
- Go to: Tools> Options> Content> Select Anjali Old Lipi in Fonts & Colors
- Click OK